click here for my happiness

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm such a mess, I feel invisible

This song describes how I feel recently.


Invisible - Skylar Grey



I take these pills to make me thinI dye my hair, and cut my skinI tried everything, to make them see meBut all they see, is someone that's not me
Even when I'm walking on a wireEven when I set myself on fireWhy do I always feel invisible, invisibleEveryday I try to look my bestEven though inside I'm such a messWhy do I always feel invisible, invisible
Here inside, my quiet heartYou cannot hear, my cries for helpI tried everything, to make them see meBut every one, see's what I can't be
Even when I'm walking on a wireEven when I set myself on fireWhy do I always feel invisible, invisibleEveryday I try to look my bestEven though inside I'm such a messWhy do I always feel invisible, invisible
Sometimes when I'm aloneI pretend that I'm a queenIt's almost believable
Even when I'm walking on a wireEven when I set myself on fireWhy do I always feel invisible, invisibleEveryday I try to look my bestEven though inside I'm such a messWhy do I always feel invisible, invisible


0 comments: